Friday, April 12, 2013

Vitamix

So, I missed boot-camp last night. I hate that too, I was feeling pretty darn good yesterday and was actually looking forward to going. I had a meeting to go to that wasn't over until after 8:30 pm. So today, hopefully, I will get off work a little early and try to hit the gym to make up for what I know would have been an awesome boot-camp yesterday.

Anyway, day 3 of this green smoothie challenge. Today my smoothie consisted of collard green, spinach, banana, pineapple, light vanilla yogurt, flax seed, coconut water, a tad bit of almond milk a few ice cubes.  It was pretty tasty, and I am getting use to drinking it in the mornings for breakfast.

I am really jonesing for one of those Vitamix blenders though. Its so hard for me to pay that much money though for a freaking blender.. be it may, the Roles Royce of blenders. Even the certified refurbished one costs $329!  I know I will probably eventually break down and get me one, especially as I continue to try to lead this healthy lifestyle.


Anyway, as I sit here at work, snacking on some carrots. Guess I will do so much internet shopping... On to the next one.. have a great day loves! 

J. 


No comments:

Post a Comment