Friday, April 26, 2013

Reminder!

So... this is one thing I have to remember during my journey to a healthier me!



Do you know how hard this is to maintain. Throughout my journey, I have fallen off the wagon SO SO many time. I constantly have to remind myself of my goal to push forward. Food is so evil sometimes! LOL I am on day 16 of my green smoothie challenge and still holding on. I did pretty getting eating this week too. I had a Gyro today but I don't feel too bad about that, especially since I will he heading to the gym shortly. I did however do something this week I haven't been able to do in a few years; I ran on the treadmill a solid 6 minutes! With that being said, I think I need to treat myself... Think im going to get me some new shoes to workout in!!!  On to the next one...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment